ATS 006: When is the Right Time to Start Working From Home?
- when you can free yourself from commuting, no longer hours with traffic;
- when you can manage your own time, you can work on your own terms;
- when you can have your vacation, just bring your device with you so you don’t need to file a leave
So if you are still deciding if you want to work from home, this episode might help you decide if it is really the right time for you.
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you so much for listening for this' week episode. Got some feedback? Let me know in the comments section below!
If you liked this episode, please share it to the world using the social media button above the Featured Product because Sharing is Caring!
Also, ratings and reviews are very important and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every ones feedback. So please spare time to drop your honest positive review in iTunes and Podchaser.
Till next episode!
Sharing is caring!
QUOTE FOR TODAY
– Michael Altshuler –
- Truth about freedom when working online
- Different styles of working mode
- Result-based vs Time-based Clients
- Your Work-From-Home Goal should be like
- Free-way vs Express-way on finding work online
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase. Read our affiliate disclaimer for more details. Thanks in advance because it simply means that my content matters.
Start Your Virtual Assistant Career from Home
Use Coupon Code "SARAHB10" to avail 10% discount
Want to Follow my Internet Journey?
If so, please join our newsletter and receive exclusive updates delivered straight to your inbox!